- 3rd Sector Care Awards 2016 finalists announced
- 3rd Sector Care Awards – Nominations now closed
- As the nominations for this year’s Awards open, what did winning in 2015 mean for Together for Mental Wellbeing?
- How national recognition from 3rd Sector Care Awards has inspired Coastline for the future
- 3rd Sector Care Awards are lifting the spirits of East Sussex, and beyond
Welcome to the 3rd Sector Care Awards
The 3rd Sector Care Awards recognise the innovation and excellence happening throughout the not-for-profit care and support sector.
Nominations are now closed.
We have been inundated with nominations from deserving candidates going above and beyond on a daily basis.
The Award Ceremony will be held on Wednesday 7th December 11:00AM – 4:30PM at the London Marriott Hotel, Grosvenor Square.
Dame Esther Rantzen returns to host. We can’t wait to recognise and reward those people excelling in social care.
It will be an uplifting and important day. Join us.
Appreciate. Celebrate. Network.
If you would like to speak to us about attending or supporting this event, please do not hesitate to contact:
Lisa Werthmann, Director of Creative Operations, Care Choices Ltd
Tel: 01223 207770